IXDL-open was not intended to be announced for another week, on 4-28-13. Due to the leak, many new users are experiencing an incomplete IXDL with many bugs. The servers may or may not be online periodically until our official announcement.
- Added regional open leagues and IXDL-Invite Europe!
- Fixed start game hosts always being Radiant.
- Lowered warn decay to .10 and .15 for members and donors, respectively.
- Fixed modresult not working to re-result games after they've already been resulted.
- Added Censors.
- Rating is now displayed when a user signs.
- Added a notification message when captains ready up in challenges.
- Leaving a channel or the server now outs you from a pending game.
- Moderators can no longer unvouch other voucher's unvouches.
- The server will now kick other clients if your name is in use.
- Changed the layout of the user interface!
- Fixed some clients not being able to connect.
- Default sounds have been updated (this does not affect users who already have custom sound files).
- Default group icons have been changed.
- Default configuration files are now created if they do not already exist.
- Log folders no longer have to be pre-existing and do not require ending in a \ in the config file.
- The updater now closes when everything is downloaded successfully.
- The updater will not update itself and needs to be redownloaded, however, this is only a minor change.
- Censors are a small group of players with the ability to censure and uncensure players as desired.
- Censors can censure a player up to one time, increasing his total censures by one. If a player is censured by more than half of Censor staff, he will be automatically unvouched.
The client may require to be be redownloaded! Sorry for the inconvenience: http://ixdl.net/downloads/ixdl.zip
Edited by moon, 21 April 2013 - 08:41 PM.